Search This Blog

Thursday 24 January 2013

Add two blogs in my blog list

 Hello, today I have add two blogs in my blog lists. So I'll introduce them!!

First : About Mountain Hiking

          This blog writes about "mountain hiking" as same the blog's name.Running and Hiking are similar as a very simple sports. This blog will tell you how to hike and how to excite it. And, There are many beautiful pictures!! Let' see them once!!

Second : Tsukuba Express

          This blog write about "Tsukuba Express" that is a train  connecting Tokyo and Ibaraki. It is established relatively recenkly days. I sometime use this train so this blog's topic is very interest for me!! And, this blog's constitution is so simple and beautiful that it is easy and fun to read!! I want to learn from this blog how to make a blog that is attractive. 

          These two blogs has worth to read!! Let' read them!!


        

No comments:

Post a Comment