Search This Blog

Thursday 31 January 2013

Add one blog in my blog list

  Hello, today I have added one blog in my blog lists. So I'll introduce it!!


This one : Ekiden

             This blog writes about "Ekiden" one of the event of track and field. Ekiden is the relay race but every player runs too long distance. Ekiden is a relay of "Long-distance" players. I have written about "Long- & Mid- distance" but I didn't recommend about Ekiden. The blog has no picture and so simple that you think it is difficult to read, but there are many interesting articles. I think the reason that you read this blog is you have some interest in track and field. Ekiden is one of exciting event of track and field!! This blog will tell you the fun!!

            This blog has worth to read!! Let's read it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment