Search This Blog

Sunday 9 December 2012

Week 1 "history"


Hello, I am a university student and belong to Track and Field club. And, I am sprinter who is runner especially 100m&200m.I’ll write about Track and Field in ten weeks. If you have a little interest in Track and Field, please read them and make comment, I’ll happy!

First, I’ll write about Track and Field’s history, beginning and development. Track and Field said that started in D.C.776. It is ancient first Olympic, but there were only sprint running called “stadion run” What is “stadion run”? It is just like 100m, but the length of running was not decided. Every player runs the length of stadium. Why or who started is unknown but I think, only running straight is best thing to distinguish that who is the greatest in physical. Because it is too simple! Since these days, Track and Field showed extensive as a sport in whole Europe spending long time. But in 13 to 16th century in Britain, to enjoy playing sports was limited due to some war. After that, in 17th century the limitation was over and sports did very well again. The actions of Track and Field’s organizations had activated since 19th century. It was because there was one idea that sports as a physical education in the school are important whole Europe, in the background. When Track and Field spread as a modern sport is after the Renaissance (The historical cultural revolution or movement which is going to revive the culture of classic ancient times) and first Athnes Olympics in 1896 caused an expance of Track and Field of every country in the world.

              Talk about a worldwide scale will be over, next, I’ll talk about how Track and Field was reached or expanded in Japan. In Japan, Track and Field was transmitted from Europe in early states of meiji. In correct, it is supposed that it was bringed by a teacher of “the navy soldier college house” from British. There are two keywords, “the navy soldier college house” and “British teacher”. It have a few relationship so I explain simply, “the navy soldier college house” is the organization that was made to have navy make stronger. However, only this words can’t make us sure the relationship of Europe and Track and Field. Here, the second keyword “British teacher” have to do with. Because the navy soldier college house was established to make navy stringer to learn the modernistic Western type, there was a teacher who employed from Europe as a matter of course. Probably, there was one who was well informed about Track and Field in them. Track and Field were carried into Japan the grace of these two historical and accidental events. Now, the first time the Japanese Track and Field player joined world congress was at the 5th Stockholm Olympic in 1912. At this time, the historical runner who taken part in were “mishima yahiko” who was short and middle distance runner and “kanaguri shisou” who was long distance player.

              This is the beginning and developing of Track and Field, would you think interesting? Track and Field have long history just because it would be simple. However, the simplicity makes Track and Field exciting, I think.

              My 1st week’s topic “history” is over. Next time, I’ll write about “Sprints & hurdles” and be happy you read it. See you next time.

|history|   ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=(;゚ロ゚)┛→  |Sprints & hurdles|


3 comments:

  1. Your blog's background is nice!
    I think you like Track and Field extremely.I read your blog and begin to be interested in Track and Field.

    By the way, how long have you done Track and Field, and when did you begin it?

    If you teach me, I happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!!

      I have belonged to Track & Field club since I was a junior high sclool student so I have done it for more than 6 years!!

      Delete
    2. Question1: There are many sports in the world, so why did you choose this sport?
      Question2: I like track and Field too, but why did you begin Track and Field?
      Question3: There was sprint running in D.C 776. When is long distance running beginning?
      Comment: I had belonged to Track and Field club for 6 years, and I was player who runs 5000m and 3000mSC. So this article is exciting me. I like a long-distance relay race very much.
      Suggestion: If you want to emphasize a word, I think changing size of word big one, or word’s color is better.

      Delete